|– Please be vigilant and call 101 if you see any suspicious activity/persons/vehicles in the area.
– Try and get Vehicle registrations if you spot suspicious vehicles and pass these to your local policing team.
– Ensure all doors and windows are locked, especially when you leave your address… THIS INCLUDES YOUR PORCH DOOR!
– Do not leave your bins next to your garden fence; this makes it so easy for suspects to jump over into gardens and garages/flat roofs.
– If you can try and make your address look occupied in the evening if you are not there. For example leaving a living room light on, or having lights flicker on and off on a set timer.
– Do not leave valuables on show.
– Do not leave keys on show through window, or leave them in doors.